NOTICE: Auto clearing of FTP incoming directory fixed

  We were supposed to be automatically deleting files that hadn't been touched in 2 weeks from the pub/incoming directory of the FTP site.  This has not been working and the junk has accumulated.

  As of now, all files that have not been accessed in 2 weeks will be automatically moved to the new deleted directory ( ftp://ftp.gesn.com/deleted ). Items left in there will be deleted manually for a while until we get used to this, then we'll drop the deleted directory.

  Note that the date shown in a listing is the modification date but we're using a hidden access date that is updated whenever the file is downloaded.  If something disappears, check the deleted directory or talk to me.

         Guy