RE: problem importing audio for VIBS

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Mike Brown
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 10:02 AM

 I was in GEMS Race, Audio, Import when I got the message that there
is not device for the wav file.  So, I am not trying to listen to the file
but rather to make the file part of the election.

Does he need a sound card just to import the file?
thanks

You shouldn't.  GEMS might or might not be able to import your wav file, depending on how it is encoded.  Try installing the lastest windows media player on your system, and see if that helps.  If not, use sound recorder to convert your wav file to mono PCM, and then try importing it again.

Ken