Re: HP 5SI HM Printers

Larry: You might want to check and see what was sold to the state of Alaska. They are not using the system in the Anchorage office. I am not sure if it is BOD or not. If it is BOD I can call them.
Don B

Larry Dix wrote:

Does anyone know of any of our customers that were sold a HP 5SI HM (heavy material) for ballot on demand in which they are not using the printer.I know this is a strange request, but there is a need to supply this printer in relationship to a contract that was executed in the past year.HP no longer manufactures this printer, therefore we are in default of a portion of the contract.

Thanks for your input.

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations

Global Election Systems