FW: memory card - VTS FL

Folks,

Can you take a look at this and let me know.  Thanks,  John

-----Original Message-----
From: Beverly Hill [mailto:BJH@SMTP.CO.ALACHUA.FL.US]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 11:59 AM
To: jmglobal@earthlink.net
Subject: memory card

One of my memory cards for the 3/20 election said "report failure" when I
tried to print out a report after I put the ender card through when I was
testing the ballots in test.  It had run the ballots just fine.  It was able
to do a direct upload and the computer counted it correctly.  I think I just
need to download another memory card and clear the bad one.