Re: IME Asian Fonts

see if this is what you want

----- Original Message -----
From: "carleton clark" <carleton@gesn.com>
To: <support@gesn.com>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 1:05 PM
Subject: IME Asian Fonts

> I seem to be having troublefinding IME  Asain font for 2000.does anyone
have
> any suggestions on where to look to find this for windows 2000? any help
> would be great.

Title: Windows Internet Explorer Search Results Page
Microsoft Internet Explorer Home   All Products  |   Support  |   Search  |   microsoft.com Home
Microsoft
  Windows Home Pages  |   Download  |   Support  |

  Enter a search phrase:

Search Results

Your search for global IME returned 2 results.
Page 1
1. Microsoft Global IME

http:// www.microsoft.com / Windows / ie / Features / ime.asp
2. Windows 2000 Users

http:// www.microsoft.com / Windows / ie / Features / w2kime.asp

Page 1
Last updated:  Friday, February 23, 2001

© 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use.