Re: Printing ballot images

It worked out fine.  Ballot Audit was all I needed. Thanks.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 11:18 AM
Subject: RE: Printing ballot images

Eight people?  Wow.  That's a lot of people.

GEMS->Ballot Audit.  Select the machine, and then select all ballots with ctrl-A.  Then print.

This won't help if you have the precincts scattered across vcenters though.  I understand this isn't  the case in Alameda, so your eight people should be happy.