VIBS - Changing Order or "Press 1" and "To Vote For"

I have submitted one RCR on this (maybe more) since November and have no feedback regarding this.  Again this AM we've had two persons in training make the same mistakes that voters in the November Election and the Piedmont March election made when using the VIBS.  The pause after the Press 1 statement and the "vote for" statement is causing people to vote for the WRONG candidate.  This is not a small issue. I have sent 3 emails about this and we are now going into our 3rd election with no change and no feedback.

Minimally I need to know this is being changed in the new version.  The Press 1 has to come AFTER the To Vote for Statement.  "To vote for John Smith, Press 1"   Looking forward to some confirmation on this please.