Spyrus Party Limits

An update and Question:   Both democratic and republican parties will have two ballot styles that will be handled as seperate voter groups in the precincts, due to the "decline to state" option in March 2002.  This takes us up to 10 parties, assuming that we organize this within GEMS as a Dem with central committee on ballot (if they registered as DEM) or a DEM without central committee race on ballot, if they declare at the precinct.  In other words we'll add a DEM Decline to State Party and a Republican Decline to State Party.  Is that the limit on the Spyrus? Now and in future?

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell