Project Management

There have been letters sent to customers recently that McKinney has not copied me on regarding assigned project managers.  This morning I've heard there may be a letter regarding pricing and what we charge customers for support.  I know there is email going to customer sites from Project Managers, again without copying the salesperson, who has been working for the account for years.

Yesterday I received a call from Alameda inquiring about an invoice that they can't pay because there is no description on the invoice as to what it is for.  Again, I have to ask the customer to fax me a copy.

I can appreciate that companies need to re-organize, but I think all restructuring involves communication.  Today I have two problems that have come back to me for which I have no prior warning or information.  THIS IS NOT WORKING.   I would like to suggest that the sales person be copied on all project management emails to customers, whether you think they are relevant or not.  I would like to suggest that all letters to customers be copied to the sales person.  Would there be some reason this doesn't make sense?

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell