Alameda VCProgrammer

I recieved a phone message from Tom York in Alameda (510) 272-6941. He says he tries to start up VCProgrammer but gets message that it is already running.  He looks in Task Mgr and indeed, it is running, but he says in his message he's taken it out of startup routine and its still happening. I haven't spoken with him and will call him back in AM. Any ideas on why this would be happening?  If not, can I have Tom call Tab?  If that is not an option, what does anyone suggest.

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell