RE: Error on Early Voting Ballot Station

There is a mismatch in the hard drive Election.adt file and the imation drive Election.adt file.  I would have them take a new completely blank disk and copy over the My Elections folder from the hard drive on to it.  Then have them try it.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 3:39 PM
To: Global Support
Subject: Error on Early Voting Ballot Station

I've got a BS error at an EV site in Oakland:

"Error Detected: Exception in Ballot Station:Error reading Header from Secondary File: Election.adt"

I am remote and handling by phone.  I am having them make copy of files, then putting the disk back into machine and hitting OK.  Any idea on what is going to happen?  Or how this occurs?  (Tab and I discussed for a minute this AM, but I'm getting ready to walk them thru this on the phone.)

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell