Fw: Ballot Station 3.13.8.2 / GEMS 1.17.9 Timeout

PS. Download election type in BS is set to Local Area Network, Host name is set to local host.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 12:43 PM
Subject: Ballot Station 3.13.8.2 / GEMS 1.17.9 Timeout

I am sure I'm doing something wrong or setting is wrong.  I am using my laptop to create an AVTS diskette from Nov.2000 in Alameda. I get timeout error when trying to create the diskette in BS, and when I exit ballot station I get a message "The specified network name is no longer available."  What setting do I change to get this working?

GEMS>Server2>START>QueVoteCenter
BallotStation>...timeout error on build

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems