Re: GEMS 1-11-14 Certification

Larry Dix wrote:
I can, but I believe that the formal letter will come from NASED with a NASED number.So I would like to hold off in fear that it may be confusing to have both letters posted on the site.In the event that someone needs a copy of this letter it may be best to have them obtain this one from me.Once I have the official I will get it posted.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark

Woo-hoo!  Larry, can you please scan it along with the 1.94w Wyle certification letter and send to Guy to put on the staff site.  Hopefully we can build a collection of these.

  Okay, we'll wait for the GEMS cert letter but how about the 1.94w certification letter that we've all been dying to see?  Send me a photocopy in the next interoffice package if you can't get it scanned there.

         Guy