Re: GEMS upgrades

You will then be able to bump them up to GEMS 1-17-12 once it is certified.  As far as install instructions are concerned, see 'Appendix L: System Acquisition, Installation And Verification' in the GEMS 1-17-12 User's Guide.

Nel
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 9:33 AM
Subject: GEMS upgrades

I have several accounts that are going be upgrading to our latest and greatest version of GEMS, version 1.17.11.  When we send out a CD to the account, what are the components that come with that CD besides the GEMS install???  What version of Internet Explorer are we recommending???  Do we have instructions for the install process???

Thanks,

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems