Re: Ballot provided for certification

Your right.  I tried to lay it out as fixed/row with endorsements instead of flow column without endorsements.  The header option in "Race Editor -> Candidates" is very useful.  I found the easiest method is to lay out the grid and then replace the numbered candidate cells with the actual candidates, write-ins and blank headers.

New York ballots will require a great deal of time, features and ability.

Greg

You can lay it out as fixed by abusing the voter groups, but this ballot doesn't really fit the model.

Probably better to lay it out row/flow and use a few header candidates in this case.  Probably

Now, don't get me wrong.  Its all doable, and I am sure a large group of people is getting paid well to do all this work in New York right now.