RE: GEMS V1.17.11.1 & AccuVote 1.96.1 - Blank Ballots Report

AVOS 1.96.x uploads the results, but 1.17 GEMS drops them on the floor.
(read:  no).

> Larry Calvert thinks that his developers can create
> some sort
> of Blank Ballot report, if they know where the information is stored.

If Larry is messing with our database structure in any way, I do not want to
hear from him election night.  Customers and dealers should be made crystal
clear on this point (pardon the pun).

Ken