Fw: GEMS 1.17.13 Download to PCMCIA

If I say YES, the download just sits there and does nothing.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 1:19 PM
Subject: GEMS 1.17.13 Download to PCMCIA

I am trying to create an R6 file set onto PCMCIA via download in GEMS 1.17.13.  The Sundisk PCMCIA shows as E: on Explorer and I can access it.  I've change DefDir in Regedit to "E:\"  When I queue the vote center I get the error message: Windows CE Services were not found on this machine!  Continue to Download? YES or NO"

Is this just to inform me that I'm not hooked up to CE or is this a problem?

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell