Soza VIBS

Has anyone in the company ever gotten the Soza VIBS created for Texas ADA to work?  If so, can you please recreate a working system with database on some machine (shouldn't need to be an actual R4 unit), zip up the program directory, my elections directory, dump the relevant registry, and put it all on the ftp site with some password.  Basically, whatever is necessary to make it work.  I've never seen it run myself.  I am starting reimplementation for R6, and will incorporate any good ideas from the Soza work, if such exist.

Ken