RE: AVTS software upgrade - From 3.12 to 4.0.4

If they do not have an election for 2 years, why the rush to update them at this time.  I am willing to bet we will have a later release of AVTS software before 2003.

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Greg Forsythe
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 9:21 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: AVTS software upgrade - From 3.12 to 4.0.4

Their next scheduled election will take place November 10, 2003.  The election summary was of particular interest to the City Clerk of Barrie, John Craig, the man responsible for its purchase.  In the last election, there were a number of voters who kept touching the NEXT without voting.  It is his opinion that showing a summary of the candidates voted for would eliminate the blank vote.

Barrie is the only municipality in Canada using a touch screen system and as such, John Craig is asked to speak at many election functions as well as media interviews.

Greg Forsythe

Salesman of Canada