Multiple Cumulative Counter Groups - Cannot get correct Number of Precincts total

I have tried a couple of different ways to set up 2 Cumulative Counter Groups.  But no matter how I do it, when I print out a Election Summary Report with the Counter Group Totals Only check box unchecked, I get the Number of Precincts to be 2 for each Cumulative Counter Group, whereI believe it should be 1.  The Total is correct, but makes it very confusing, if you are adding from left to right.  Please see below.

Maybe I am not doing something correct????

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems