GEMS ITA certification 1-17--15

I have received the attached letter from Metamor the ITA (Independent Testing Authority), previously known at PSINet.  This letter states that GEMS  1-17-15 has successfully met the required acceptance criteria of the Federal Election Commission Standards.  Metamor has recommended to the NASED committee that GEMS 1-17-15 be certified.

I have the original letter on file in the McKinney office.

A special thanks goes out to Nel Finberg taking on the task of completing the documentation and working with Metamor during the testing process.  Also a heartfelt thank you to everyone who played a role in seeing this to its completion.

Thanks to everyone involved for all of the hard work.

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations