State of the ROMs address -- 1.94x pre1 release for Montreal

I have put AVOS-PC-FC-194x-pre1.zip on the ftp site in the AVOSFix directory.  Password 3byqmoqhpbfqm.  It contains the hex files for AccuVote Optical Scan Precinct Count French Canadian 1.94x prerelease 1.  (good grief).  The firmware checksums are A:3985  B:FA37.

I am just getting my arms around the state of the AVOS firmware.  Here is what I know so far.  It is very probably incomplete and incorrect, but its a start.
Once everyone is happy with the FC 1.94x prerelease, I will build an 'official' release.

Ken