Re: Pre-Election Report Error Using 1-17-15 and Win2K

I should have clarified -  I am running NT4
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 8:29 AM
Subject: RE: Pre-Election Report Error Using 1-17-15 and Win2K

Running GEMSReports 1-17-15

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Tari Runyan
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 10:11 AM
To: support@gesn.com

Do you have the latest reports file?

----- Original Message -----
To: Support
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 6:41 AM

I am testing the server setup and election database in Ramsey Co., MN (GEMS 1-17-15 on Windows 2000)

When I attempt to preview or print pre-election reports, I get the following error message:

Failed to connect to database
Error (527) - Error in File:
SQL server error.

Election summary, SOVC and Cards Cast reports all work fine.  I have also tried loading another database on the server and I get the same error message when trying to preview or print pre-election reports.

Database attached.

Cathi Smothers
Global Election Systems
423.842.0937