Re: Pre-Election Report Error Using 1-17-15 and Win2K

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling GEMS.  If that doesn't work, maybe it is the Administrative rights versus local user rights.  You should be logged on as the Administrator.

Greg
----- Original Message -----
To: Support
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 8:41 AM
Subject: Pre-Election Report Error Using 1-17-15 and Win2K

I am testing the server setup and election database in Ramsey Co., MN (GEMS 1-17-15 on Windows 2000)

When I attempt to preview or print pre-election reports, I get the following error message:

Failed to connect to database
Error (527) - Error in File:
SQL server error.

Election summary, SOVC and Cards Cast reports all work fine.  I have also tried loading another database on the server and I get the same error message when trying to preview or print pre-election reports.

Database attached.

Cathi Smothers
Global Election Systems
423.842.0937