From: Ken Clark [mailto:ken@gesn.com]
Sent: September 06, 2001 3:11 PM
To: Steve Knecht; jwdean@spectrumltd.com; ian@gesn.com; Deborah Seiler
Cc: fkglobal@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: VIBS

I will re-re-emphasize.  I put in a request that this be look into months
ago.

The accounting keyboard is simply unusable.  I ran into specific difficulty
in designing the write-in function without access to a "pound key".  I did
use the star/asterisk on the accounting keypad, but asking the voter to
press the "/" key or "-" key crosses the line.

We do not have a VIBS product until this issue is addressed.  It will be a
monumental mistake if Global continues to stick its head in the sand on
this.  Do not fill our warehouse with Genovation keypads, they do not work.

Ken