From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Ken
Clark
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 1:24 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: VIBS

I am curious -- I was not at the part of the sales meeting you mention.
What would one do with a oversize keyboard in the form of a MS keyboard.  I
ask because I found one for the company in March and it is sitting on my
shelf, but I do not know what to do with it.  It does not have the telephone
keypad that you mention mind you (it wouldn't be a MS keyboard then would
it).

Ken