Cross endorsement

Gerry Bergeron from LHS is trying to lay out a ballot for a first time
election in CT.

Tyler recommended he use 1.18.4, which he is.

The requirement is:

Cross-endorsed candidates appear twice on the ballot with different ovals in
party rows.

If the candidate is voted for in both parties they would like the vote to go
to the lower party, the 2nd party counter if possible.

He is not use GEMS for typesetting he is adjusting the ovals to where the
printer places them.

Jeff Hintz suggested we put this out to all because we are not at all sure
about the cross endorsement and how it is setup.  LHS, of course, is in a
time bind because of absentee ballots.

Thanks