Re: Email Redundancy

The most common reason for duplicate messages is when they are cross posted to different mailing lists.

In Steve's case I suspect that the message download process is getting interrupted before the messages are cleared off the mail server.  I've had this happen when the ISP was having serious problems.  Otherwise did you perhaps try to abort the transfer on that 6.5 MB message?

         Guy

P.S.  Yes, I'm still out here and checking in once in a while...  ;-)