RE: GEMS database backup with windows active

Hmm, good question.  It should in theory be pretty safe, but I can think of
some cases that might make the poster pretty unhappy.  Lets just say I don't
recommend it.  As usual the only real way to find out is to hook up 30
accuvotes and run uploads while backing up all day and see what happens.

Ken