Computer cables and peripherals

Good Afternoon,

Many of you are ordering or installing computers for our customers.   I need to warn you that we are not carrying a lot of inventory in cables and peripheral items for computers.  We are bringing the stuff in as we need it to fill orders.  So please carefully estimate their needs and give us at least two weeks to get the materials for you.  Neither Annor I am able to guess what you might need.  So please be specific with quantities, sizes, interfaces etc.

Thanks for your help.
Bill

Bill Ricke
Global Election Systems