From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of
Talbot Iredale
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 4:13 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: VA Cert test

Cathy,

    Let me get this straight. We are certifying GEMS in Virginia but one of
the account there has 1.92G (shafted readers) and so we need to modify a
VTS database to let us download the data to the AccuVote-OS unit for
certification because we cannot (don't want to) upgrade their units.  What
happens when they want to use GEMS and their 1.92G units for an election?

Tab