From: "Yolanda Medina" <ymedina@larimer.org>
To: <trglobal@earthlink.net>
Cc: "Jan Kuhnen" <jkuhnen@larimer.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 3:57 PM
Subject: Print Artwork

Tari-

Hope all is well with you.

I left a message on your voice message about my printing problems in GEMS.
In case I was rattling on (like I tend to do) I thought I would put it in an
email that is hopefully clear.

When I go into Print Artwork and I select a particular card and hit print,
the correct card will print.  If, however, I need to print the same card,
eventhough it is still highlighted, and I hit print, the card below it will
print.  (Example: I print card 25, then hit print again, card 26 will print,
eventhough card 25 is still highlighted, if I hit print again card 27 will
print, and so on.)  I have found that I need to close the Print Artwork and
then go back in if I want to print a particular card multiple times.

Any help with this situation will be greatly appreciated.  Thanx in advance
for your time.  Yolanda = )