Re: R6 Ejecting Mgr Card

Paperclips, WD-40, and reading glasses.  That's a small hole.  Didn't see it.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 7:00 PM
Subject: RE: R6 Ejecting Mgr Card

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 6:56 PM

 I am testing R6 in prep for CA certification next week.  I put in a Mgr. Crd to exit ballot station, typed 1111 and it clicked as if it were going to exit, but didn't pop out.  There is no manual eject I can find.

There is a little hold beside the green light.  Stick a paperclip in it.  I expect we will be issuing paperclips to pollworkers, with their WD-40.
So I turned unit off, back on and it again clicked as if to reject, and this time came up with a number keypad password type screen. Again I typed in 1111.  This time it popped out.  Does this sound like mechanical problem more than software to you tech folks?

Ask a software guy and he'll tell you its a hardware problem.

Ken