laptop NT Version 4.1.1.x - Accumulator Function

Accumulator Hanging on Laptop (I think waiting for printer fuction).
Laptop is now running ballot station on laptop (nobody said structure had changed to the REGEDIT being TS4).  That change allowed bootup of correct drive and ballot station is running.  Now I want to accumulate.  PCMCIA accumulates on R6 not on laptop.  On R6 it starts up the PRINTER function as audit.  I have no Printer on the laptop and it hangs up on the LOADING ELECTION screen trying to print I would guess.  Can I set the REGEDIT function on the laptop to NULL or something so that Accumulator doesn't HANG on the LOADING ELECTION window screen, as it does now?

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell