FW: HELP

From Lowndes County GA – please refer to the GEMS questions and let me know please – the last three or four sentences are for Mgt review.

Thanks,

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Deb Cox [mailto:lcbe@datasys.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 3:12 PM
To: John McLaurin
Subject: HELP

We've had a problem for a couple of weeks, have had our ITS person in contact with Global, of course most of the problem solvers we know are gone....but the GEMS system gets slower and slower until we shut it down and re-boot, then it says physical memory dump.....over and over. We've been trying to run a complete system test (from scanner thru Jresult client at another location) and haven't accomplished tit yet. NOT PANICKING YET... but Aaron has spoken to several persons, who keep saying they'll get back with him....today he's talking with Carrie someone....I stayed on the phone until I was connected with potential immediate help....but what's happened to Global's customer service? This wouldn't have happened a year ago...deb