Fw: HELP

Kerry, if you need a helping hand, you can always call...
Mike
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 4:10 PM
Subject: RE: HELP

John,

     I talked with Aaron earlier and gathered information from them in order to assist them.  After talking with others in Support and with Aaron we have found that it is an operating system problem.  We are continuing to work with Aaron to solve his problems and are confident we can take care of the issue.  As to what has happened to Customer Service...We have had our losses, but we are standing tall.

Kerry