CA. March Primary

Tari,

I just received a phone call from Madelyn DeJusto at Marin indicating that the SOS sent an email informing counties that the Republicans AND Democrats will not accept "decline to state" voters for their central committee races.  So now we are adding the Republicans back into the mix.

Tari, could you adjust our CAPrimary example to show a REP Central Committee Race with the VoterGroup2 used and the appropriate rotation check boxes, so that Robert can demonstrate this next week to the users group.  If you could send this to Robert and myself for a quick review, that would be appreciated.

Obviously, this will be a complicated election to lay out in March because of two different random alpha orders to be used for the state vs. County races, rotations by varying districts, and use of votergroup2 for the Rep and Dems adding extra ballot types.

Thanks.
Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax