From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of
Cathy Colgan
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 1:13 PM
To: Support
Subject: State of Texas report request

Jurisdiction:	State of Texas
Date requested:	Nov. 29, 2001
Date required:  	Sales opportunity

1) For Canvassing purpose:  A SOVC precinct report that list all precincts
with 5 voters or more and than a break in the report that list the precincts
with 4 or less voters.

2) For Press purposes: A Precinct Summary report that omits precincts with 4
or less voters without having to select each individual precinct.

Would we create separate TX reports or add more options to our reporting
features.

According to Travis, these are required by law.

Thanks,
Cathy