TS Open and Close Docs Reposted W/Passwords

am reposting the following R6 instruction document files to the incoming directory on the FTP site:

TSclose-modem - Poll closing instructions using accumulation and modem transfer
    Password:   89nfj2oslfbnu
TSclose-direct - Poll closing instructions using accumulation and direct upload
    Password:   fnsl84kowt792

TSIns-Eng-Span - Voting instructions for units with English and Spanish language
    Password:   c880pwlna1r2z
TSVote Instructions-Eng - R6 voting instructions for units with English language only
    Password:   gh9wnaieo73e2

TSopen-photos - Poll opening instructions with photos of the R6
    Password:   feji9n9eqnlsx
TSopen-Graphics - Poll opening instructions with graphic representations of the R6
    Password:   48q9pnjo508jt

These files all contain instructions relating to the R6 unit.  They are all in MSWord format and can be easily modified.

Please understand that when I created these documents, I did so with a limited knowledge of some of the procedures and was simply attempting to create base documentation to work with.  With that in mind, please feel free to make any corrections and/or additions.

P.S.  I am posting these now and it will take a little time to get them out there.

Cathi Smothers
Global Election Systems
423.842.0937
423.505.7507