RE: GEMS election definition files

All the files required:  the database .gbf dump.

One page description detailing how to generate it:  Election Menu -> Backup.

Don't be shy about posting stuff to the lists.  Everyone will help you to
get up to speed.  The GEMS user manual is a good starting point for
questions like this.  You can also search the support archives for answers
to common stuff.  The archives are on the staff site.  Jane or similar can
show you the ropes.

Ken