readme.htm for Spyrus Card Manager (was RE: Card Manager 1.0.2)

Global Election Systems

Spyrus Card Manager 1.0.2 Release Notes

Dec-19-01

1.0.2     Dec 19, 2001

  • Fix bug where all programmed cards would be lost at power up.
  • Fix bug that made entries 7 and 8 inaccessible.

1.0.1     Dec 6, 2001

  • Increase ballot capacity from 6 to 8.

0.2.11   Dec 3, 2001

  • Add support for magnify card option (* key).

0.2.10   Oct 11, 2001

  • Fix bug where first digit of challenge code was not written to card.

0.2.9     Jun 27, 2001

  • Fix bug writing ballot station 4.x serial number for challenge cards.
  • Fix AVTS 3.x compatibility problem with 0.2.7-8 upgraded manager cards.

0.2.8     Jun 20, 2001

  • Fix bug assigning default download version.  This caused the card to be rejected by 4.x ballot station.
  • Assign voter serial number for challenge voters.

0.2.7     Jun 19, 2001

  • Add support for Ballot Station 4.0.5 (V1 format).
  • Force user to insert manager card if there are no keys loaded.
  • Upgrade manager cards to V1 format.

0.2.6     Jun 7, 2001

  • Battery test admin function.

0.2.5     Jun 4, 2001

  • Fix bug where first digit of challenge code was not written to card.

0.2.4     Feb 23, 2001

  • Add support for provisional/challenge voter cards.

0.2.3     Feb 15, 2001

  • Fix bug in where cards would not load correctly, and hence subsequent cards created would fail to work in Ballot Station
  • Change behavior so that loading of cards is only possible immediately after manager reset.  This prevents poll workers from accidentally overwriting the keys.