From: Larry Dix
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 3:00 PM
Subject: RE: audio recording

Cathi Colgan was researching the availability of having that work being done by the service bureau.  I am not sure if she located any one to hire to do this.  There should be a separate specific charge to the county for this work.  This is in addition to the ballot layout charge.

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations