Re: R6 modem testing successful

I thought the default phone number was going to be put in the Accu-Vote Options window once and modified if necessary for specific Vote Centres.  Seems like a lot of work to enter the phone number for every VC.

Greg
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 8:09 PM
Subject: RE: R6 modem testing successful

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 4:55 PM

 3. Since the phone number isn't on a PCMCIA card (I understand the Accumulation process doesn't
    write totals to any of the PCMCIA cards (I think this will have to change) then either we put
    phone numbers on all PCMCIA cards in the precinct or the pollworker must have to type in the
    phone number?  How does that work?

The phone number is on the PC card (or it should be anyway).  You enter the phone number in the vote center dialog in GEMS before memory cards are created.

Ken