From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: January 18, 2002 9:39 AM
To: Global Support
Subject: AV-OS LCD Displays

I have several units delivered to Placer where half the LCD character is dimmed making it hard to read.  Any experience with that in McKinney?  Can LCD's be replaced in the field or does it require return to McKinney?
Steve Knecht
Diebold Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell