Re: bugs on multiple branches (was RE: Error using qwerty keybd in VIBS)

You are truly an honorable man.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 9:55 AM
Subject: RE: bugs on multiple branches (was RE: Error using qwerty keybd in VIBS)

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 9:04 PM

However, for those of us who have already been winners, there is some concern regarding accountability.

I have searched the archive (see below).  To my dismay, in an effort to make sure that my last EB ("earned beer" to you rookies) is being tracked appropriately under the archives, I have found only 13 references to beer. None of them mine.

I don't think you did an adequate search.
My questions are: How are beers, earned in the service of quality control, tracked?

You had it right in principle.  I search my sent-to-bugtrack folder.
Could you post a quarterly summary of who you owe beers to?

Perhaps if we expand the program to other products.  As it stands, only two beer were earned in 2001.  Hardly worth a quarterly report.

Tari:
Header candidates and AVTS (was RE: crash2 - in 1-17-9 downloading to TS -crash 3)

Steve:
RE: GEMS 1.17.20 -

If anyone thinks they were missed in 01, please speak up.

Also, in terms of ettiquite, can we transfer beers owed to us, perhaps to family or kin or to others of our choice who are "in-country" so to speak, to insure that payment is made.

Sorry, your prize is nontransferable.  Also:  Members of the software development department and their family members are not eligible.  Offer is void where prohibited by law.  All rights reserved.  I'll have Diebold legal fill you in with the other restrictions.
Lastly, is there any statute of limitation on collections of said reward?

No limitations so long as I am still employed.  I did wipe the slate clean at the support meeting last year when everyone was around to collect their prize.  Don't worry, you will get yours.

Ken