Re: DHCP error

That's not an Error "per-se" Mark.  I assign each NIC card as DHCP for my
convenience.  Some counties have a LAN and some don't.  So, all you have to
do to remediate this problem is give the NIC that is not obtaining and IP
address(this means there is no DHCP server to dish it an IP address) an
abitrary IP address.

Robert