Re: R6 modem testing successful

As we are using WinCE 2.1 in the field, for current support purposes, we
must then stay with the "PC Card" brand modem and the "Thinfax" that Tari
found.  The brands I've just mentioned have been tested by support and
work "out-of-the-box" with CE 2.1.

Do you agree?

Or could you conduct a test with the sample cards you have to determine if
any of them can work with CE 2.1?

Ian S. Piper