Customer Service Coordinator

I am pleased to announce that Rodney Turner will be assisting me in an
additional role of Customer Service Coordinator.  In addition to his normal
customer service responsibilties, I will be relying on Rodney to understand
all of our customer service opportunities/obligations and work with me to
insure that all obligations are handled in a timely manner.  This does not
change any current supervisory/reporting relationships as all customer
service representatives will still report to me for final assignments,
salary/performance reviews, expense statements, etc.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call.

Regards,
Steve Moreland
Director of Customer Service
Diebold Election Systems, Inc.