Re: ballot header and layout HELP

Jeff: Thanks for looking at it. I loaded the election onto my laptop and it allowed me to create the headers and header changes to force the races to the back or another card. I also changed all the props to at least 2 or more. Once the races were layed out we could make the adjustments.
Thanks: Don
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 4:23 PM
Subject: RE: ballot header and layout HELP

I think that the race - MOA Trust Fund Charter Amed, is too big to fit into one column, either on a 3 column or 4 column ballot.  You need to make the race width 2, in order to make it fit.   And your school bonds header is interfering with other races that are in the 3rd column on the front.  Push them to the back.

Jeff