To: Support
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 6:58 AM
Subject: Flash Memory Retention On R6 When Backup Battery Fully Discharges

The following question has been asked by Montgomery Co., MD

"If the battery runs completely out does Flash memory retain archived information?"

I would suspect that the simple answer would be "yes", but could someone give me a more detailed answer?  I looked through the list archives for information but was unable to find it.

Cathi Smothers
Diebold Election Systems
423.842.0937
423.505.7507